A Journey Started!

Trick It Down was started by Ankush Mehta when i was sitting alone and was searching for popular sites and visited some sites that were giving some opportunities to earn online and Buy product at a cheap rate.
Suddenly a !dea clicked into my mind what about starting my own Site that helps other too and make it upto the point. I was searching for name what should i go for and what i was whispering was " Tricksupinmind... Tricksworld... Trickit.. and much more than i got a name that satisfied me was Trick It down as main purpose was to earn a lot and downing the expenses.

Trick it down's favicon

Then i went to Godaddy.com and searched for domain name and it was available and i added it to cart to purchase it next day. Made a blogger account and searched for a decent Template design for my blog that suits me well and found the result that is in front of you all.
Now it was the time to set up all the things and did it all in 2 Hours. Now I am ready to make Blowing up your minds with the Working and tried Tricks. So be here and visit us daily to be Updated.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Ankush Mehta is a tech geek and Computer Lover. He often Plays game with hacks and making it more funny with a blast and loves to listen Punjabi music. You can visit his facebook profile from About us page. Feel Free to ask him anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment